Job ID: 134376
As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive (AE) is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers into the medium and small commercial segment accounts. AE's help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with our solutions.
- Prospect for new business
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with our offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive technology offerings
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with us.
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Win sales campaigns after they have progressed past needs development by developing reasons for prospects to act
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years previous business-to-business experience with a documented track record of success in building strong sales relationships in a complex and consultative sales environment
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience a plus
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- In depth computer skills and strong understanding of technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Contact Shawn (267-970-6713) at ETS today for consideration for our Account Executive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.