Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job ID: 134791
Get ready to join a facility whose passion for providing the best medical care possible makes for an exceptional work culture. Our client is a leading healthcare facility and they want you to join their team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. As the Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client, you will be responsible for processing and managing payments received and providing related accounting support.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Community oriented environment
- 1st shift, Monday – Friday schedule
Take a closer look at the Accounts Receivable Specialist role:
- Maintaining an up-to-date billing system
- Generating and sending out invoices
- Carrying out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specified deadlines
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
Who you are:
- An Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is prefered
- Have previous accounts receivable or medical billing experience in a healthcare setting
- You can hit the ground running – you have experience with medical billing software Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Computer/tech savvy – you can type 40 WPM and proficiently operate a 10 key calculator
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to start your career today. Contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.