Assembler | 1st Shift
Job ID: 134323
Our client is a leading provider U-Scan products for the global marketplace, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler.
Take a closer look at the Assembler role:
- Assemble computer systems consisting of a wide range of electronic peripherals
- Run wiring for electronic components
- Report to the Assembly Supervisor on adequacy and accuracy of procedures
- Assist in corrective action input
Your skills and experience:
- Assembly experience
- Technologically savvy
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Quick learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge
- Experienced in using hand and power tools
For immediate consideration for the Assembler position, contact Cynthia (518.324.3127) at ETS. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.