Job ID: 134236
Are you ready to join a team driven by performance and commitment to shaping the future? Our client is a leading manufacturer that develops cutting edge solutions for the transportation industry, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler!
As an Assembler, your role will play an integral part in maintaining this team’s position as an industry leader through their commitment to quality.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full time
- Day shift
- Dynamic manufacturing atmosphere
Take a closer look at the Assembler Role:
- Assemble electronic products according to blueprints
- Report defective materials and products to management
- Maintain and manage a clean and orderly work environment
- Ensure the security of parts using tools such as crimps, bolts, and rivets
- Performs assembly tasks such as sanding, cleaning, and epoxy bonding
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Assist co-workers with others tasks as needed
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – experience in mechanical assembly
- Can bend, squat, and reach while lifting up to 50 lbs
- Self Motivated multitasker – you are talented at managing your own timeline
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.