Job ID: 135461
$95-$105K yearly salary based on experience
The Assistant Controller is responsible for the controlling and reporting of our manufacturing site by improving productivity and working together with the Director of Operations as a to analyze overall plant efficiency.
Your day-to-day as an Assistant Controller:
- Closely monitor production labor utilization and efficiency
- Implement analysis on under/over recovery
- Follow up of Plattsburgh expenses by department
- Create process improvement plans
- Strengthen SOX compliance on inventory management and propose action plan if needed
- Assist Director of Operations in implementing inventory analysis and reduction action plan
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Manufacturing facility
- 5+ years of experience in a Manufacturing facility
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge specific to excel proficiency with financial modeling, manipulation of data
- Familiar with Oracle ERP tools
- Good level of Technical understanding and of demand planning would be an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and Results oriented
- Work independently as well as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Assistant Controller role, please call Bill at 518-324-3119 or 518-572-8325.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.