Job ID: 134471
Competitive compensation, 3 day weekends, full-time
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing essential plastic products and they’re looking for an Automation Technician to join their team.
Your day-to-day as an Automation Technician:
- Perform machine start-ups and shut-downs
- Conduct in process and final inspections of products
- Make necessary and routine machine adjustments to repair equipment in an effort to provide continuous production
- Maintain equipment daily as product condition dictates and make necessary adjustments to correct defects detected in production and unfreezing machines
- Change or repair any machine parts which need to be replaced or as directed
- Promote 5S maintenance and continuous improvements
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Process Technician or similar role
- Mechanically inclined – have 3 years of mechanical experience
- Solutions oriented
- Computer savvy – Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Enjoy working nights
For immediate consideration for the Automation Technician role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS. Already have an ETS Recruiter? Contact them directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.