Bellhop I $15.00/Hour + Tips
Job ID: 134655
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
ETS is partnering with the Mirror Lake Inn to bring you an exclusive opportunity. Overlooking the city's charming downtown, The Mirror Lake Inn has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Bellhop.
Your Day-to-Day as a Bellhop:
- Accompany guests to their guest room and assist them with their luggage
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to check-in standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances throughout the property
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
Your Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage your own timeline
- Maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy creating positive customer interactions
- Experience as a bellhop is a plus
For immediate consideration for the Bellhop role contact Katelyn (518.317-7049) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.