Building Maintenance Technician | Pay Based Upon Experience
Job ID: 134262
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
Our Burlington, VT client, a trusted real estate management firm, wants you to join their team as a Building Maintenance Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Building Maintenance Technician:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and apply basic fixes to equipment and building systems, ensuring facilities are tidy and functional
- Monitor control panels and electrical wiring to identify any issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Conduct various maintenance tasks
- Ensure proper functionality of safety systems
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous maintenance experience and strong technical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools – possess manual dexterity and physical stamina
- Strong communication skills – can easily interact with guests as necessary
For immediate consideration for the Building Maintenance Technician role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.