Care Coordinator/Scheduler | $16.00/Hour
Job ID: 135209
Our Vermont client provides seniors with personal in-home care, to assist in enhancing quality of life for aging adults. They would like you to join their team as a Care Coordinator/Scheduler!
Your day-to-day as a Care Coordinator/Scheduler:
- Create and maintain schedules in an organized manner
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Work with clients, office staff, and caregivers
- Listen to, and follow up with client’s needs
- Assist with in home care/transport as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Highly prefer previous medical experience (LNA, RN etc.)
- Computer savvy
For immediate consideration contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.