Checkpoint Screener | 8:45 – 2:15 Daily Schedule
Job ID: 135493
Get ready to join a team whose passion for providing the best care possible makes for an exceptional work culture. Our client is known for providing excellent services to our community, and they want you to join their team as a Checkpoint Screener!
As a Checkpoint Screener for our client, your keen attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment will guide your role keeping the facility running smoothly, and continuing to build upon our client’s compassionate and comprehensive services.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive compensation
- Community oriented environment
- Flexible, part time hours
- 8:45AM – 2:15PM Daily Schedule including weekends
Take a closer look at the Checkpoint Screener role:
- Swab patients for COVID 19
- Maintain electronic records to ensure they are concise
- Distribute required patient information in a confidential manner
- Organize medical supplies
- Take on receptionist duties as needed – answer incoming phone calls, greet and check-in patients
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and patients
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – comfortable with in person customer service
- Can type proficiently
- Computer savvy
- Enjoy working as part of a team and connecting with patients
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Background check, Drug Screen, Physical and 2 Management Work References Required.
Launch a distinguished career. Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.