CNC Machinist | Full Time
Job ID: 135823
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies and they want you to join their team as a CNC Machinist!
Your day-to-day as a CNC Machinist:
- Set up and program machines all forms of CNC machines
- Read and review blueprint and schematics
- Follow schedule and procedures, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies
- Interperit information to CNC programing
Your skill set includes:
- 1 year CNC Machinist operation or completion of formal accredited education in Machining
- Must be able to program and operate all forms of CNC machining
- Work with minimum supervision off of blueprint instructions
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and follow proper safety guidelines
- Can bend, squat, reach and lift heavy material as required
- Verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the CNC Machinist role, contact Shawn (518-880-9725) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.