CNC Machinist | Growth Opportunity | Starting at $20/Hour
Job ID: 135674
Our client is a Veteran Owned Business with over 55 years of experience in precision cutting, tooling and manufacturing for customers all over the world, and they want you to join their team as a CNC Machinist!
Your day-to-day as a CNC Machinist:
- Operate HAAST CNC for manufacturing of parts.
- Read and review blueprint and schematics
- Follow schedule and procedures, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies
- Identify issues
Your skill set includes:
- 1 year CNC Machinist operation or completion of formal accredited education in Machining
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and follow proper safety guidelines
- Can bend, squat, reach and lift heavy material as required
- Verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the CNC Machinist role, contact Shawn (518-880-9725) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.