Construction Project Manager | DIRECT HIRE $100K+ Full Benefit Package
Job ID: 135995
Are you well versed in the construction industry? Can you talk shop with clients and navigate business relationships? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you as a Construction Project Manager.
Our client is a full-service mechanical contracting company that provides turn-key solutions for any refrigeration, energy performance, plumbing, HVAC, custom metal fabrications or specialty commercial mechanical projects and they want you to join their team as a Project Manager. Their robust teams, who pride themselves on attention to detail and quality assurance, make for an outstanding work environment.
Your role as Construction Project Manager is integral to the growth of the company and will include the following tasks:
- Coordinate activities between subcontractors and suppliers
- Network with clients and negotiate sales
- Perform job site safety analysis with the Field Supervisor
- Schedule project work
- Attend project meetings
- Perform job site inspections
- Maintain tool inventory and activities log
- Review cost variances and reports
- Review invoices with clients, including costs and variances
- Assure that all project information is entered appropriately into the company database
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual who can hit the ground running as the Project Manager. We want to meet you if you have:
- A strong construction background with experience in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs to view potential work
- Superior organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience using Project Management Software
- Ability to estimate work
Manage your career success! Call Kasie at ETS today (518.324.3146) or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.