Customer Service Representative
Job ID: 135313
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift, $16/Hour
Our client is a leading third-party logistics provider that offers domestic and international supply chain solutions for various industries, and they want you to join their team as a Customer Service Representative.
Your day-to-day as a Customer Service Representative:
- Facilitate high quality and positive interactions with customers, while greeting and answering phones
- Troubleshoot customer requests to resolve concerns and expedite solutions
- Consistently maintain and upgrade product/service knowledge
- Process customer orders, reports and necessary paperwork
Your skills and experience:
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process
- Computer Savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Proven ability to create positive interactions with customers
For immediate consideration for the Customer Service Representative role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.