Job ID: 136715
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as an Electrical Engineer.
Your day-to-day as an Electrical Engineer:
- Prepare and develop electrical calculations, specifications, and data
- Conceptualize and create CAD drawings and schematics
- Engage in innovative design concepts to target energy reduction and feature enhancements
- Coordinate and interface with engineering staff, clients, and contractors
Your skills & experience:
- A 2-year or 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Can hit the ground running with previous experience in a manufacturing environment, knowledge of NEC required
- Proficient in CAD softwares
- Have knowledge of relevant electrical codes, standards, and established procedures
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
To apply and learn more about the Electrical Engineer role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.