Job ID: 134936
$20+/hr, 1st Shift, Monday – Friday
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years, while continuing to incorporate the latest technologies, and they want you to join their team as an Electrician.
Your day-to-day as an Electrician:
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair new systems for associated electrical and electronic wiring controls
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of equipment
- Use hand tools and related equipment
- Maintenance of electrical equipment operating at high voltage
Your skill set:
- A certified Electrician, with a strong understanding of electrical schematics and blueprints, including PLC and troubleshooting experience
- Solutions oriented – you take an analytical approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated, multi-crafted worker that is able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
For immediate consideration for the Electrician role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.