Job ID: 135583
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as an Engineering Drafter.
Responsibilities as an Engineering Drafter:
- Create and maintain CAD models & drawings using SolidWorks 3D software
- Maintain accurate manufacturing and engineering records; bills of materials, engineering change notices, work instructions, assemble to order records, and service instructions
- Create and maintain NC programs for sheet metal punch presses, lasers, and press brakes
- Assist other engineering staff as needed to propel projects from design to production
Your skills and experience:
- 2-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in use of SolidWorks software package, notably sheet metal design
- Knowledge of sheet metal design and manufacturing processes – Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to fabricate and assemble prototypes, perform laboratory testing, and work with hand and power tools is required
- Strong work ethic with demonstrative initiative, integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior communication skills and ability to positively contribute to various multi-functional project teams
For immediate consideration for the Engineering Drafter position, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.