Environmental Service Employee | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 136476
Full-Time, 2nd shift, Permanent Opportunity!
Our client has a long-standing commitment to our community's health, and they want you to join their enthusiastic team as an Environmental Service Employee!
Your day-to-day as a Environmental Service Employee:
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in all patient, public and office areas.
- Utilize and safely maintain all tools/equipment/chemicals required to accomplish daily assignments.
- Maintain clean, functional spaces and protect the environment from infection.
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to work on your feet, for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50#'s if needed
- Be detail oriented – It’s one of your strongest qualities
- Great communication skills – can effectively communicate with patients, staff and fellow team members
- Be reliable, team oriented with a positive attitude
For immediate consideration for the Environmental Services opportunity, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.