Equipment Setup Technician
Job ID: 134121
Our client has a long history in the medical industry, and they want you to join their dedicated team as an Equipment Setup Technician.
Your Day-to-Day as an Equipment Setup Technician:
- Setup and service critical medical equipment
- Maintain inventory including ordering, shipping/receiving and cleaning/repairing
- Perform basic troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Provide training to customers on proper use of equipment
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your own timeline
- Solutions oriented with mechanical aptitude
- Enjoy interacting with others
- Adaptable and flexible – can take on various responsibilities
- Possess a clean NYS Drivers License
For immediate consideration for the Equipment Setup Technician position, contact Josh (518.324.3129) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.