Finishing Operator- $18/hr+
Job ID: 134962
1st shift, Full time, innovative culture
As our client continues to develop an ever-expanding range of high quality parts, they want you to join there team as a Finishing Operator.
- Prepare bumpers by: sanding, trimming, applying putty and correcting minor defects
- Give assistance to the paint department
- Able to work with delicate materials and processing
Your skill set includes:
- Experience in auto body repair a plus
- Injection Molding, Professional Sanding/Painting experience preferred
- Creative individual dedicated to high quality work
- Strong work ethic
- Team player – you strive to achieve a common goal
For immediate consideration contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.