Floor Operator (Temporary)
Job ID: 133680
1st / 2nd / 3rd Shift, potential for growth, on-the-job training
Our client is a leader in Vermont's dairy industry and they want you to join their team as a Floor Operator. MUST be able to pass pre-employment drug screen (including testing for marijuana) and able to pass background check
- Manufacture and accurately package food products
- Maintain accurate records
- Verify weight tags are attached and legible to each package
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
Your skill set includes:
- Previous warehouse or production experience – preferred, but not required
- Enthusiastic and ambitious learner, focused on launching your career
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Floor Operator role, contact our Burlington office (802.540.8372) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.