Forklift Driver | Pay Based on Experience
Job ID: 134420
$15.50+/Hour, Overtime opportunities, Permanent employees receive excellent benefits
Our client located in Fairfax, Vermont, provides solutions for the modern day business climate with a full range of services, and they want you to join their team as a Forklift Operator.
As the Forklift Operator, you will play a critical role in maintaining the efficient and effective functions of the operation.
Your day-to-day as a Forklift Operator:
- Moving goods, supplies and materials from one place to another
- Receiving, recording and storing all incoming materials
- Complying with safety regulations and guidelines
- Performing daily equipment checks
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to work 1st shift (7:00am-3:30pm), Tuesday-Saturday, OT as needed
- 5 years+ experience operating a forklift
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Take on your next career move today. Contact Erica (516-659-6868) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.