Front Desk Receptionist | Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 135085
Excellent Benefits, $17.00/Hour, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
ETS is partnering with the Mirror Lake Inn to bring you an exclusive opportunity. Overlooking the city's charming downtown, The Mirror Lake Inn has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Front Desk Receptionist.
Your day-to-day as a Front Desk Receptionist:
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about the hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to issues in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Promote additional facilities and services, when appropriate like dining, spa, salon, amenities, etc.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role preferred
- Enjoy creating positive interactions with customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of area attractions a plus
For immediate consideration for the Front Desk Receptionist role, contact MaJo (MJ) (518-324-3129) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.