Job ID: 135699
1st & 2nd Shift, $16.50/Hour, Seasonal Position
Our client is a growing and highly respected Vermont company, and they want you to join their team as a Fulfillment Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Fulfillment Associate:
- Pick and restock orders
- Ensure correct items are placed
- Utilize given equipment to meet fulfillment needs and deadlines
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Fulfillment Associate position, contact Tyler Davis (802.540.8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.