Host I $15.00/Hour
Job ID: 135025
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
ETS is partnering with the Mirror Lake Inn to bring you an exclusive opportunity. Overlooking the city's charming downtown, The Mirror Lake Inn has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Host.
Your day-to-day as a Host:
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations in accordance with our AAA Four Diamond standards
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
Your Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Some restaurant experience
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
For immediate consideration for the Host role contact Majo (MJ) (518-324-3129) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.