Job ID: 135881
Our client provides comfortable, affordable lodging across the United States, and they want you to join their team as a Hotel Housekeeper. Taking pride in their ability to provide a home away from home, our client's Hotel Housekeepers know that attention to detail ends up making the biggest impression.
As a Hotel Housekeeper, your strong organizational skills and genuine care for a job well done, will contribute to our client’s place as a leader in the hospitality industry.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Day shift
- 40 hours per week, weekend availability a must
- A team oriented atmosphere
Take a closer look at the Hotel Housekeeper role:
- Perform excellent cleaning practices in guest rooms
- Safely follow procedures for gaining access to rooms
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms, and manage fresh linen daily
- Respond promptly to requests from guests, supervisors, and other departments
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs and thank guests with genuine appreciation
Who you are:
- Team player – able to work on call occasionally & you’re willing to help out at a moment's notice
- Service oriented individual dedicated to performing quality room maintenance and cleaning
- Have a passion for maintaining quality of appearance for the building
- Detail-oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
Take on your next career move today! Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration! Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.