Housekeeper | Immediate Start!
Job ID: 134853
First shift, Senior Living Environment, Full-Time/Permanent Position
Our client, who prides themselves on their vibrant, active and safe Senior Living community, wants you to join their dedicated team as a Housekeeper. Your role will play an integral part in the in maintaining the high quality of life that is standard at their facility.
- Clean guest rooms in keeping with company standards
- Follow safety procedures for accessing guest rooms
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms, and manage fresh linen daily
- Respond to guest, supervisor, and other requests efficiently
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for extended periods throughout shift
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Team player – able to work on call occasionally and you’re willing to help out at a moment's notice
- Service oriented individual dedicated to creating a high-quality atmosphere
- Previous housekeeping experience in health care or hospitality setting is preferred
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
For immediate consideration contact Chris (802-540-8372) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.