Job ID: 135618
Our client is an established dairy manufacturer in the Capital Region, and they are looking for you to join their team as an HR Assistant.
Your day-to-day as an HR Assistant:
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are consistently administered.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Manage and coordinate full-cycle recruiting process .
- Provide advice, training, and counsel to employees on HR policies and programs
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- You enjoy being involved in several projects.
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the HR Assistant role, contact Josh (518-323-9402) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.