Job ID: 134388
A world class operation that provides turnkey solutions for the transportation industry, wants you to join their team as a HR Generalist. Our client prides themselves on using innovation to provide original and reliable solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As a HR Generalist, you will help to ensure that productivity, inventory, quality, customer service, safety and profitability goals are achieved.
Take a closer look at the HR Generalist role:
- Assist with job postings including developing, modifying and updating job descriptions
- Assist with recruitment and interview processes
- Monitor, schedule and review evaluation forms with managers and supervisors
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Record information and provide data-entry support including entering, formatting, and printing information
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an HR environment
- Thorough knowledge of HR duties, principles and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Computer savvy – Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Can effectively communicate with a variety of audiences using a variety of mediums
For immediate consideration for the HR Generalist role, Contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.