HVAC/Electrical Technician Helper
Job ID: 134369
Opportunity for Growth, 1st Shift Monday-Friday
Our client is a leader in providing advanced integrated facility systems and solutions for a variety of industries, and they want you to join their team as a HVAC/Electrical Technician Helper.
Your day-to-day as a HVAC/Electrical Technician Helper:
- Work directly on-site, following site changes as scheduled
- Perform general worksite duties including lifting and placing, installing, soldering and fitting pipes
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
Your skills and experience:
- Have previous skilled trades experience in construction or specialization related to HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical fields
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Active workday – can lift up to 50 lbs
For immediate consideration for the HVAC/Electrical Technician Helper role, contact Erica (516-659-6868) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.