Job ID: 134777
Our client is a manufacturer of high-performance technology solutions, and they want you to join their growing team as an Industrial Electrician.
Your day-to-day as an Industrial Electrician:
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems
- Read and interpret technical diagrams and blueprints
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a commercial or industrial electrician, 1 year of lineman experience or related experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, power generation, maintenance and repair
- Ability to proficient interpret electrical schematics and blueprints
- Confidently and safely use various texting equipment
For immediate consideration for the Industrial Electrician position, contact Del (518-324-3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.