Laser Machine Operator
Job ID: 135672
Our client is a Veteran Owned Business with over 55 years of experience in precision cutting, tooling and manufacturing for customers all over the world, and they want you to join their team as a Laser Machine Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Laser Machine Operator:
- Operate precision lasers for manufacturing of parts.
- Read and review blueprint and schematics
- Follow schedule and procedures, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies
- Identify issues
Your skill set includes:
- 1 year Precision Manufacturing Experience
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and follow proper safety guidelines
- Can bend, squat, reach and lift heavy material as required
- Ability to read and write (preferred)
For immediate consideration for the Laser Machine Operator role, contact Shawn (518-880-9725) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.