Line cook I Pay Based on Experience
Job ID: 133783
Excellent Benefits, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
ETS is partnering with the Mirror Lake Inn to bring you an exclusive opportunity. Overlooking the city's charming downtown, The Mirror Lake Inn has been offering a luxury visitor experience for almost 100 years, and they want you to join their team as a Line Cook.
Your day-to-day as a Line Cook:
- Prepare all food items consistently
- Complete kitchen tasks such as food preparation and breakdown
- Follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Ensure the highest quality food standards
- Comply with sanitation regulations, allergy protocols and safety standards
Your Skills and Experience:
- All levels of experience welcome to apply – Fine Dining experience a plus
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration for the Line Cook role, contact Katelyn (518.324.3148) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.