Line Cook | Luxury Resort
Job ID: 134621
Located in the heart of the Adirondacks, our client is a luxury resort known for delivering outstanding visitor experiences, and they want you to join their team as a Line Cook.
Your day-to-day as a Line Cook:
- Prepare daily requisitions for supplies and food items
- Prepare and set lobby coffee station, employee meals, and buffet items
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines, adhering to daily prep and cleaning checklists and restocking all items as needed throughout shift
- Receive food order tickets, follow recipes, and visually inspect food to ensure the highest standard in quality of all menu items
- Comply with sanitation regulations, allergy protocols and safety standards
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience working as a line cook before in a restaurant
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment, with manual dexterity to use all equipment
- Basic mathematical skills to understand recipes, measurements and portion sizes
- Exceptional customer service – enjoy creating positive interactions
For immediate consideration for the Line Cook role, contact Katelyn (518-317-7049) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.