Job ID: 135256
$47,000+/Year, Day shift, Direct Hire, Outstanding Benefit Package
A highly respected manufacturing company in Plattsburgh wants you to join their team as a Maintenance Mechanic.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Mechanic:
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and make adjustments to manufacturing machinery
- Perform regular preventative maintenance, mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting on manufacturing machines and other equipment throughout facility
- Utilize a variety of tools and computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures; plan safety into projects and tasks
Your skill set includes:
- 5 years of previous experience in an electromechanical role with electrical emphasis.
- Can hit the ground running – have a mechanical background with knowledge of PLC
- Proficient with computerized diagnostic equipment
- Solutions oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and interpret industrial facility and equipment drawings
- Enjoy working as a part of a fast-paced team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Experience in general building maintenance such as plumping, carpentry and window/door installation.
Take on your next career move today. For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Mechanic role, contact Bill at (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.