Job ID: 134410
Our client is an established plastics manufacturing, and they are looking for you to join their team as the Maintenance Mechanic.
In this position, you will be responsible for the timely, accurate, and safe diagnosis and repair of all mechanical equipment. We are looking for a forward-thinker willing to take initiative to improve operations.
As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will be tasked with the following:
- Diagnosing and repairing all machinery and auxiliary equipment
- Assisting in the moving, setup, and installation of all new equipment
- Assisting in training of Process Technicians and maintenance personnel
- Design and construct new equipment
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years experience as Maintenance Preventative II and ability to pass exam if required
- Electrical and hydraulic experience
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical drawings
- Experience working with lathes, milling machines, grinders, and welding equipment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use a pallet jack and associated material handling equipment
For immediate consideration, contact Del Rock (518-324-3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.