Job ID: 136061
Generous benefits, competitive compensation, team-oriented atmosphere
Our client has a long-standing commitment to exceeding guest expectations, and they want you to join their enthusiastic team as a Maintenance Specialist.
As a Maintenance Specialist, you will have a busy day maintaining the operations of the facility, as well as interacting frequently with guests and staff, while creating memorable visitor experiences.
- Maintain facility, including indoor public spaces, guest rooms, and pool area
- Assist both staff and guests with any/all requests
- Transport guests and airline crew via shuttle to and from local airport
- Monitor the pool area, making sure rules are enforced
Your skill set includes:
- A passion for maintaining quality of appearance for the building
- Creating memorable and positive interactions with others
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- A valid driver’s license and have a clean background and driving record
- Independence – you enjoy keeping yourself involved, and are able to assess the needs of those around you
Contact Del Rock (518.324.3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Maintenance Specialist position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.