Maintenance Technician | $18/hour
Job ID: 135882
Our client, a local housing complex, wants you to join their team as a Maintenance Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety tasks – scheduling routine preventative maintenance on equipment, understanding condition of property, inspect all tools
- Maintain the grounds for all tenants
- Diagnose and repair electrical, plumbing, appliance, A/C, heating system, interior and exterior issues
- Report all major repairs and needs to Manager
Your skill set includes:
- 3+ years of experience in property maintenance or similar role
- Knowledgeable and skills in the safe use and maintenance of hand and power tools
- Ability to efficiently use measuring devices such as calipers, voltmeters, PH tests etc.
- Enjoy an active workday
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician role, contact Del (518.324-3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.