Job ID: 135701
If you have a passion for creating and a high level of technical expertise, we want to hear from you! An essential component for many of our clients’ thriving organizations is keeping up with the speed of technological change. These evolving trends call for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, your role will be critical to maintaining the efficient production of our clients high quality products. Placing high value on analytical and creative individuals who are passionate about fostering an accomplished career.
You will enjoy comprehensive benefits, competitive pay, and an opportunity to further your career doing what you love. Ultimately, we want to partner with you to achieve your career goals.
Join us if you possess:
- Bachelor’s in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Self motivated with the ability to work both individually and with a team
- Positive and forward thinking approach to a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
Ideally, we’d love your accomplishments to include:
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban and 5S
- Proven process and continuous improvement
- Understanding of a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Ability to efficiently and effectively work with tight deadlines
Optimize your career today! Call Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.