Manufacturing Maintenance Tech | Up to $25/Hour
Job ID: 136674
$23-$25/Hour, 1st and 2nd Shifts Available, On-the-Job Training
Our client is an Albany-based manufacturer that produces ceramic components for a wide variety of industrial markets worldwide. They are looking for a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician to join their growing team in Menands, NY!
Your day-to-day as a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing process equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Prep and maintain testing systems
- Assist production with technical problems generated by equipment
- Report on product quality and execute minor repairs
Your skills & experience:
- Three years of previous experience in industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment, or comparable education
- Experience with basic electrical work and troubleshooting, blueprint reading experience a plus!
- Forklift experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Manufacturing Maintenance Technician role, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.