Material Handler | 3 Shifts Available, $18/Hour
Job ID: 136716
Our client is an Albany-based manufacturer that produces ceramic components for a wide variety of industrial markets worldwide. They are looking for a Material Handler to join their growing team in Menands, NY!
Your day-to-day as a Material Handler:
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Label and identify products during the delivery process
- Maintain and submit quality records of inventory
- Collaborating with internal departments
- Recommend continuous improvement suggestions to keep systems flexible and reliable
- 1 year of previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, able to utilize hand and power tools
- Able to bend, squat, and reach while lifting boxes up to 50 lbs
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Material Handler position, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.