Network Operations Center Technician
Job ID: 134043
The Network Operations Center Technician is also responsible for assisting the Network Administrators and Engineers with maintenance of the Network Operations.
Your day-to-day as a Network Operations Center Technician:
- Installation, repair and support of voice, data, and networking services
- Monitoring of the network and responding to customer inquiries
- Provisioning of new services
- Responding to service requests and escalated customer troubles
Your Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer and networking skills in a business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and multi task
- Four years experience in the telecommunications/IT field preferred
- Server and database experience preferred
- Fiber optic services experience preferred
- Network + (CompTIA), Cisco & Microsoft Certifications preferred
For immediate consideration for the Network Operations Center Technician role, contact Shawn (267-970-6713) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.