Office/Accounting Administrator | Pay Based on Experience
Job ID: 135577
A highly respected company, known for its high quality products and time-honored consumer brand, wants you to join their team as an Office/Accounting Administrator.
Your day-to-day as an Office/Accounting Administrator:
- Input data accurately
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Regularly create charts and reports
- Analyze data
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update systems to make them more efficient
- Providing general support as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience in an office setting
- Computer savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous experience with bookkeeping and Excel spreadsheets
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Office/Accounting Administrator role, contact Kasie at (518.324.3146) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.