Job ID: 135324
A leading installation company whose passion for quality, efficiency and service, wants you to join their team as an Office Assistant for their growing Plattsburgh facility. As an Office Assistant, your energy and enthusiasm will cultivate a dynamic office environment that optimizes functionality and enables our client to continue revolutionizing their industry production.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive Compensation
- Culture built on a passion for life and passion for excellence
- Excellent benefit package and growth potential!
Take a closer look at the Office Assistant role:
- Responsible for managing the front desk, answering calls and greeting visitors
- Coordinate on-site logistics and tasks related to client installations and meetings
- Provide assistance in organizing social events and activities
- Open incoming Fed Ex and UPS packages and inventory as directed
- Ensure adequate inventory levels of basic production supplies
Who You Are:
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process
- Computer Savvy
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize responsibilities
Take on your next opportunity today! Contact Kasie Bartley (518.324.3146) or email@example.com at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.