Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
Job ID: 134470
$40,500/year, 3 day weekends, full-time
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing essential plastic products and they’re looking for a Preventative Maintenance Mechanic to join their team.
As a Preventative Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of safety throughout the entire facility. Your solutions oriented mentality will guide your role as you perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
Your day-to-day as a Preventative Maintenance Mechanic:
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment, as you adjust, repair and replace components
- Participate or conduct tests to assure proper operations
- Assist in installation of electrical, air and water supply systems
- Perform all inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair activities
Your skills and experience:
- 1 year of previous experience troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment
- A basic understanding of computer programs (PLCs)
- Ability to perform maintenance activities on process equipment and machinery and interpret schematics
- Enjoy working nights
For immediate consideration for the Preventative Maintenance Mechanic role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS. Already have an ETS Recruiter? Contact them directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.