Job ID: 134478
Our client takes pride in maintaining the highest levels of safety, quality and cost efficiency to provide original and reliable solutions to a variety of industry sectors. Get ready to join their team as a Production Associate!
- Complete complex mechanical assembly
- Mount and install parts for mechanical components
- Drill, place, align and adjust components, using process instructions and drawings
Your skill set includes:
- A background in manufacturing and ability to interpret blueprints
- Ability to bend, squat and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to operate hand tools with confidence
- Excellent communication — both verbal and written
For immediate consideration contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.