Job ID: 135105
Our client is a fixture in the Capital District since 1907 that values quality and integrity, and they want you to join their passionate team as a Production Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Accurately measure, cut and assemble glass levels.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area in an effort to work as efficiently and organized as possible
- Handle product with care and observe any manufacturing mistakes or flaws prior to finishing product
- Work with Shipping/Receiving team to organize orders and ensure accurate delivery
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience using hand tools in a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Detailed oriented.
- Quick learner – able to cross-train in multiple departments
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate role, contact Shawn (518.880-9725) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.