Job ID: 135341
1st & 2nd Shift Available, Excellent Benefits
Our client is a Vermont-owned manufacturer, known as the nation’s top resource for garden solutions, and they want you to join their team as a Production Manufacturer.
Your day-to-day as a Production Manufacturer:
- Interpret drawings and identify key components for production
- Package products
- Operate production machines
- Produce materials with care and detail, while following safety procedures
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and interpret drawing specifications
- Detail oriented with a strength in accuracy
- Enjoy working as part of a team – Dependable with a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for the Production Manufacturer role, contact Erica (802.540.8374) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.