Production Operating Assistant
Job ID: 133945
Our client is a leading foam recycling plant and they’re looking for a dedicated and motivated individual, like you, to join their team as an Production Operating Assistant.
As a Production Operating Assistant your role will be critical to maintaining the efficient and effective operations of the facility.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- A variety of available shifts keeps things exciting
- Deep commitment to social responsibility
- On-the-job training
Take a closer look at the Production Operating Assistant role:
- Perform general labor type duties
- Recycle, handle and stack products
- Cut excess product
- Transfer and insert products to recycling machines
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – have previous experience in manufacturing
- Enjoy physical work – can lift up to 60 lbs.
- Team player – you can communicate effectively with team members
- Love a flexible, changing schedule – available for a variety of shifts
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Josh Katelyn 518-651-1860 at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.