Job ID: 135198
Get ready to join a team whose long history and esteemed reputation are backed by award winning creations. Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Production Operator.
As a Production Operator, your strong work ethic will play an integral part in maintaining their efficient and effective operations – ensuring their products are available in specialty store across the US.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Fun atmosphere based on respect, teamwork and social accountability
- On-the-job training for this Full-time position, 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
- Strong focus on employee engagement
- Permanent employees receive excellent health benefits, 401K at PTO
Take a closer look at the Production Worker Role:
- Assemble package materials
- Package products
- Operate production machines
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – Have previous manufacturing experience
- Enjoy physical work – Work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
Don’t miss out on this sweet opportunity! Contact our Burlington team (802.540.1070) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.